You know how every recipe on a blog these days starts with this whole history of the recipe, the recipe creator's childhood and which farm each ingredient came from? Yeah well this isn’t going to be that. We know you just want to get to the good stuff, so we'll just cut to the chase.
- 1/3 cup of Granolust Mocha Chocolate Crunch
- 1/2 cup of Good Goddess Coconut Cloud coconut yogurt*
- 1/2 cup of fresh berries of your choice – we love raspberries, blueberries & blackberries – sometimes all 3!
- Maple syrup to taste (we love Nos Cabanes)
- Put 1/2 cup of Coconut Cloud into your favorite bowl
- Top with 1/3 cup of Mocha Chocolate Crunch
- Add your berries
- Drizzle with your favorite maple syrup
Enjoy this decadent, healthy and delicious dish that is great for dessert or breakfast!